“The Eyes are the Mirror of the Soul”!
“The eyes are the mirror of the soul”!
This expression is the purest of truths and therefore, when a health problem manifests itself in the eyes it means that the soul wants to alert that the surrounding reality is not being seen in the best way and a detour in the path of life starts to show.
Depending on the discomfort in the eyes, the causes can be:
- Not liking what you see in life;
- Fear of the future;
- Don`t see the truth of a situation;
- Irritability with what we see around us, namely by seeing people who contradict values and levels of happiness different from those that are personally accepted;
- See the world with the feeling of being stuck or stopped in time;
- Difficulty accepting facts and events that fall outside personal beliefs;
- Fear of the present;
- Difficulty trusting people who are close and intimate;
- Mental rigidity, stubbornness, and intransigence.
How do I act in terms of strategy when I detect any of these situations?
One of the first practices I suggest is the repetition of a phrase that acts as a healing standard for changing mental blocks and limiting beliefs that may be at the root of the said vision problem. I would ask the person concerned to repeat that statement for 21 days. I will give you as an example:
“I am now receptive and in total confidence to see the truth in all the situations and circumstances present in my personal reality. I feel fully supported and surrounded by love and compassion during this process and in the following moments.”
Marta Pica Rodriguesby