Characteristics of the Identity 4
- Pragmatic person, with strong sense of organization, disciplined and with great capacity of work. Very active, dynamic, hardworking and talented to achieve success and power.
- It seeks stability (personal, family, professional, etc.) and if possible an improvement of its financial situation. One of the greatest advocates of stable and secure situations.
- A person who values his/her family roots, his/her community and his/her childhood places. Identity that values solid relationships and will make it possible for the friendships of early life.
- Sobriety, order, discipline, responsibility, pragmatism and loyalty are inherent characteristics of an identity 4.
- Person who gives much value to time.
- Ideal person when you want to have an advice on how to perform some specific task.