Characteristics of the Identity 5
- Person of a generosity and great kindness, rich in virtues and qualities, with great inner wisdom and strong sense of balance.
- Has a common sense of great “utility” to all those who can benefit from his/her teachings.
- Person aware of the senses, with clear perceptions and strong instinct.
- Likes to cultivate in terms of knowledge, mainly knowledge gained through life experiences, such as travel, adventures, contact with people of different cultures and realities.
- Has strong convictions, albeit on an open-minded basis.
- Pacific by nature, knows how to use diplomacy to deal with the challenges of life.
- Entrepreneur, versatile, freedom lover and enthusiast.