Characteristics of the Identity 8
- Individual who represents the moral and emotional domain. It’s that person who knows how to control the force of the instincts, without, however, canceling it.
- Intelligent strength, accentuated virtues, self-control, objectivity, joy, pleasure, sensuality, vitality, personal magnetism, energy, passion and surrender, courage, strength of character, striking presence, sense of orientation, ambition, determination and firmness.
- Ability to embrace any project because the motivation, commitment and willpower are guaranteed.
- Live the love intensely and the physical passion is very important to them.
- Huge capacity for work, although does not enjoy repetitive routines and tasks.
- Practical spirit that conciliates with the well-awakened senses and incessant instincts.
- Strong awareness of your personal worth and the value of people and everything around him/her.